You will need:
- Plastic container of sorts. You can use a empty soda bottle or a paint bucket from your hardware store. Make sure you have a cover with it.
- PVC Pipe. You can use any size, we use a 1 inch outside diameter pipe.
- Hole Dozer saw drill bit. Size should be the same as your pvc pipe diameter.
- A serrated saw.
- Take your Hole saw and make a hole in the side of your plastic container about 2/3 up.
- Make a 2nd hole on the directly opposite side of the 1st hole.
- cut a section of pipe so once inserted into the trap it will stick out about an inch on each side.
- In the middle of the pipe section cut a 1 inch hole into the side of the pipe.
- Inset the pipe with the hole face up into the trap and glue it into place.
- fill the trap with your desired bait and place it away from people and pets.
- Optional: if you with to hang the trap you can drill a small hole in the trap and attach a string to hang the trap.